About Dr. Mili
I am a passionate holistic acupuncture doctor living and practicing in San Diego, CA. I offer Classical Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, and Health Empowerment Education in a supportive and nourishing environment. What attracted me to Holistic Medicine was the fundamental understanding of the subtle intricacies of the natural world and how it relates to our ability to live in harmony with our internal and external environments. My passion is helping people like you align their mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing with gentle guidance customized to your needs.
I practice Classical Five Element Acupuncture, a powerful system of acupuncture that unlocks your deepest healing intelligence and allows you to align with your truest self. By providing access to this deep healing reserve that exists in each one of us, your symptoms start to fall away as you stand strong and resilient in health, happiness and peace.
Herbal therapy is also another passion of mine. It can be a great boost to treatment and is provided on an as needed basis. Custom formulas are made for purchase and are combined for specific ailments. They are based in extensive research in Chinese Medical Formulas as well as Ayurvedic and Western Herbalism. In addition to custom formulas that may be prescribed, I love making home remedies, syrups, tinctures, skin care and food recipes that introduce herbs to our daily routines. These products will be available for purchase as they become available.
Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM)
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego, CA (2017-2018)
- Approximately 1200 hours of integrative and functional medicine training, and researched based approaches.
Master of Traditional Oriental Medicine (MSTOM)
- Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, San Diego, CA (2010-2014)
- Approximately 3000 of didactic training and over 1200 hours of clinical experience
Bachelor of Arts with Concentration in Philosophy (BA)
- Wagner College, Staten Island, NY (2003-2007)
- Concentration in Existential Philosophy with Minor concentrations in Chemistry, Anthropology/Sociology
Training and Experience
Classical Five Elements Acupuncture
- Institute of Classical Five Elements Acupuncture, Santa Monica, CA (Sept 2018 – August 2019)
Neural Manipulation, Visceral Manipulation
- Barral Institute, (January 2013 – Present)
Acupuncture During Labor and Delivery
- PUSH San Diego,CA (January 2016)
- Hillcrest Community Acupuncture and Sleep Bedder Acupuncture, San Diego, CA (July 2016-December 2018)
- Pacific Center of Health, Following Adrian Bean, L.Ac and Dr. Richard Gold, San Diego, CA (January 2013 – August 2015)
- Suwu Herbs, Assisting Dr. Justin Penoyer, San Diego, CA (January 2011 – August 2015)
- Tai Ji, Tui Na, Learning Liu Family Lineage from John Thomas, San Diego, CA (June 2012 – July 2017)