Owner, Doctor of Acupuncture
Dr. Mili has been practicing acupuncture for over 5 years and bodywork for more than 10. She began her own practice in 2015. Throughout Mili's life, she has worked with many mentors and engaged in many trainings, adding to her skill set over the 10 years she has been studying the body and health.
Her therapies are a result of this training, and she strives to remain open to learning more while providing the best possible care to everyone that walks through her door.
Education and Training :
September 2018 - August 2019 | Institute Of Classical Five-Element Acupuncture
Santa Monica, CA
- An intensive training teaching five element acupuncture, and focusing on deepening diagnostic observation, treatment skills and treatment planning.
January 2017 - August 2018 | Pacific College of Health Professionals
Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM), San Diego, CA
- A transitionary doctorate focusing on the acupupuncture doctors role in public health, integrative medicine, and the healthcare system overall.
December 2016 - Present | Barral Institute
- A series of courses that studies the fascia, nerves, muscles, tendons and bone and their relation to each other when health and after injury.
January 2009 - August 2015 | Pacific College of Health Professionals
Master of Traditional Oriental Medicine (MSTOM), San Diego, CA
- Completed 3600 hours of post graduate education on both western and eastern medicine, along with 1200 clinical hours of Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine.
September 2003 - September 2007 | Wagner College
Bachelor Arts, Philosophy, Staten Island, NY
- Major concentration in Philosophy and Minor Concentrations in Sociology, Anthropology and Chemistry.